Discourses of spirituality and leadership in nursing: a mixed methods analysis
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Perspectives on spirituality - opportunities and challenges for nurse managers and leaders Issue editors: Fiona Timmins and Wilf McSherry
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1029–1038, December 2012
How to Cite
2012 ) Journal of Nursing Management 20, 1029–1038 Discourses of spirituality and leadership in nursing: a mixed methods analysis, , , & (
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Canada (SSHRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!