Transitions in a wicked environment
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Nursing Management
Special Issue: This issue: Leadership and management challenges in addressing the dignity and respect agenda Issue editor: Mike Cook
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 201–210, March 2014
How to Cite
2014) Journal of Nursing Management 22, 201–210 Transitions in a wicked environment, , (
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!