Individuals’ perception of oral health and its impact on the health-related quality of life
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 79–87, February 2007
How to Cite
LEE, I.-C., SHIEH, T.-Y., YANG, Y.-H., TSAI, C.-C. and WANG, K.-H. (2007), Individuals’ perception of oral health and its impact on the health-related quality of life. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, 34: 79–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2842.2006.01694.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.