Head posture and dental wear evaluation of bruxist children with primary teeth
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 663–670, September 2007
How to Cite
VÉLEZ, A. L., RESTREPO, C. C., PELÁEZ-VARGAS, A., GALLEGO, G. J., ALVAREZ, E., TAMAYO, V. and TAMAYO, M. (2007), Head posture and dental wear evaluation of bruxist children with primary teeth. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, 34: 663–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2842.2007.01742.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication 4 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.