Atypical odontalgia – pathophysiology and clinical management
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–11, January 2008
How to Cite
BAAD-HANSEN, L. (2008), Atypical odontalgia – pathophysiology and clinical management. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, 35: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2842.2007.01813.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication 21 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.