Efficacy of alpha lipoic acid in burning mouth syndrome: a randomized, placebo-treatment study
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 52–57, January 2009
How to Cite
LÓPEZ-JORNET, P., CAMACHO-ALONSO, F. and LEON-ESPINOSA, S. (2009), Efficacy of alpha lipoic acid in burning mouth syndrome: a randomized, placebo-treatment study. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, 36: 52–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2842.2008.01914.x
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication 13 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.