Patient-generated aspects in oral rehabilitation decision making I. Comparison of traditional history taking and an individual systematic interview method
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Oral Rehabilitation
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 726–736, October 2009
How to Cite
ÖZHAYAT, E. B., GOTFREDSEN, K., ELVERDAM, B. and ÖWALL, B. (2009), Patient-generated aspects in oral rehabilitation decision making I. Comparison of traditional history taking and an individual systematic interview method. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation, 36: 726–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2842.2009.01983.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2009
- Accepted for publication 21 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.