Developing and testing instruments for improving cooperation and patient's participation in mental health care
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 614–619, October 2004
How to Cite
LATVALA, E., SARANTO, K. and PEKKALA, E. (2004), Developing and testing instruments for improving cooperation and patient's participation in mental health care. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 11: 614–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2004.00777.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication: 29 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.