Professional influences on the provision of mental health care for older people within a general hospital ward
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 472–480, August 2005
How to Cite
HARRISON, A. and ZOHHADI, S. (2005), Professional influences on the provision of mental health care for older people within a general hospital ward. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 12: 472–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2005.00868.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication: 25 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.