Re-examining the evaluation of interprofessional education for community mental health teams with a different lens: understanding presage, process and product factors
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 765–770, December 2006
How to Cite
REEVES, S. and FREETH, D. (2006), Re-examining the evaluation of interprofessional education for community mental health teams with a different lens: understanding presage, process and product factors. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 13: 765–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2006.01032.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication: 21 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.