The author would welcome comments or views on this paper and is keen to engage with mental health professionals working with or wanting to develop partnerships with artists or cultural organizations internationally.
Research in brief
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 816–822, December 2007
How to Cite
MOSELEY, P. (2007), Research in brief. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 14: 816–822. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2007.01176.x
This case study is featured in a research paper for the Clore Leadership Programme and the Arts and Humanities Research Council published in September 2007. For a copy of this research and information on an International Platform for Exchange held at the King's Fund on 26 September 2007, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.