Facilitating recovery by making sense of suffering: a Nietzschean perspective
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 743–748, November 2008
How to Cite
ROBERTS, M. (2008), Facilitating recovery by making sense of suffering: a Nietzschean perspective. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 15: 743–748. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2008.01300.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication: 30 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!