A decade of stigma and discrimination in mental health: plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose (the more things change, the more they stay the same)
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 501–507, August 2009
How to Cite
LYONS, C., HOPLEY, P. and HORROCKS, J. (2009), A decade of stigma and discrimination in mental health: plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose (the more things change, the more they stay the same). Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 16: 501–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2009.01390.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
- Accepted for publication: 11 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.