Mental health crisis and respite services: service user and carer aspirations
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 424–433, June 2009
How to Cite
LYONS, C., HOPLEY, P., BURTON, C. R. and HORROCKS, J. (2009), Mental health crisis and respite services: service user and carer aspirations. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 16: 424–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2009.01393.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication: 15 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!