Author contributions: ME, KL and BA were responsible for the conception of the study. ME performed the data collection. ME and ES performed the data analysis. ME drafted the manuscript and KL, ES and BA made critical revisions to the manuscript. KL and BA supervised the study.
Family members' involvement in psychiatric care: experiences of the healthcare professionals' approach and feeling of alienation
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 422–432, June 2010
How to Cite
EWERTZON, M., LÜTZÉN, K., SVENSSON, E. and ANDERSHED, B. (2010), Family members' involvement in psychiatric care: experiences of the healthcare professionals' approach and feeling of alienation. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 17: 422–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2009.01539.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication: 20 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.