The bulldozer and the ballet dancer: aspects of nurses' caring approaches in acute psychiatric intensive care
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 510–518, August 2010
How to Cite
BJÖRKDAHL, A., PALMSTIERNA, T. and HANSEBO, G. (2010), The bulldozer and the ballet dancer: aspects of nurses' caring approaches in acute psychiatric intensive care. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 17: 510–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2010.01548.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication: 12 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.