Women's mental health nursing: depression, anxiety and stress during pregnancy
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 813–820, November 2010
How to Cite
PARCELLS, D. A. (2010), Women's mental health nursing: depression, anxiety and stress during pregnancy. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 17: 813–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2010.01588.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication: 20 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.