Giving a fig about roles: policy, context and work in community mental health care
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 1–8, February 2011
How to Cite
HANNIGAN, B. and ALLEN, D. (2011), Giving a fig about roles: policy, context and work in community mental health care. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 18: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2010.01631.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication: 29 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.