A role for mental health nursing in the physical health care of consumers with severe mental illness
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 706–711, October 2011
How to Cite
HAPPELL, B., PLATANIA-PHUNG, C., GRAY, R., HARDY, S., LAMBERT, T., MCALLISTER, M. and DAVIES, C. (2011), A role for mental health nursing in the physical health care of consumers with severe mental illness. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 18: 706–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2010.01666.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication: 24 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.