Disengaging from acute inpatient psychiatric care: a description of service users' experiences and views
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 359–367, May 2011
How to Cite
NOLAN, P., BRADLEY, E. and BRIMBLECOMBE, N. (2011), Disengaging from acute inpatient psychiatric care: a description of service users' experiences and views. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 18: 359–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2010.01675.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 26 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!