Work-related behaviour and experience pattern in nurses: impact on physical and mental health
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 411–417, June 2011
How to Cite
SCHULZ, M., DAMKRÖGER, A., VOLTMER, E., LÖWE, B., DRIESSEN, M., WARD, M. and WINGENFELD, K. (2011), Work-related behaviour and experience pattern in nurses: impact on physical and mental health. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 18: 411–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2011.01691.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication: 31 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.