There are no conflicts of interest associated with the submission of this paper. This paper is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Great expectations: a systematic review of the literature on the role of family carers in severe mental illness, and their relationships and engagement with professionals
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 70–82, February 2012
How to Cite
ROWE, J. (2012), Great expectations: a systematic review of the literature on the role of family carers in severe mental illness, and their relationships and engagement with professionals. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 19: 70–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2011.01756.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication: 21 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.