Competing interest statement: All authors declare that all answers to the questions on your competing interest form are ‘no’.
Quality improvement in long-term mental health: results from four collaboratives
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 379–388, June 2012
How to Cite
STRATING, M. M. H., BROER, T., VAN ROOIJEN, S., BAL, R. A. and NIEBOER, A. P. (2012), Quality improvement in long-term mental health: results from four collaboratives. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 19: 379–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2011.01802.x
Ethics approval: Since the quality improvement initiatives were part of daily practice and were initiated and implemented by health care organizations and not by the evaluation research team no ethics approval was required.
Funding of the study: The Care for Better programme and the evaluation study are funded by the Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw 60-60900-96-005). The researchers of the evaluation study are independent from this funding organization.
Authors' contributions: A. N., T. B. and M. S. formulated the research question of this paper and developed the questionnaire. M. S. and T. B. carried out the study, performed the statistical analyses and drafted the manuscript. A. N. advised on the analyses. A. N., T. B. and R. B. formulated the overall research questions and overall study design of the evaluation. S. R. was involved in formulating the indicators for each collaborative. All authors critically revised the manuscript and have read and approved the final manuscript. All authors had full access to all of the data in the study and can take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication: 5 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.