Funding: Funding was provided for this study by the Canadian Patient Safety Institute Research Competition 2008.
What near misses tell us about risk and safety in mental health care
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 430–437, June 2012
How to Cite
JEFFS, L., ROSE, D., MACRAE, C., MAIONE, M. and MACMILLAN, K. M. (2012), What near misses tell us about risk and safety in mental health care. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 19: 430–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2011.01812.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication: 19 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.