Inclusiveness: a mental health strategy for preventing future mental health problems among adolescents orphaned by AIDS
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 746–750, October 2012
How to Cite
THUPAYAGALE-TSHWENEAGAE, G. and MOKOMANE, Z. (2012), Inclusiveness: a mental health strategy for preventing future mental health problems among adolescents orphaned by AIDS. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 19: 746–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2011.01855.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication: 18 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.