Qualifications: Dr Ketola is a RN and licensed clinical psychologist. She has worked in mental health since 1980; Dr Stein has been an educator in psychiatric community mental health nursing since 1981.
Psychiatric clinical course strengthens the student–patient relationships of baccalaureate nursing students
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 23–34, February 2013
How to Cite
KETOLA, J. and STEIN, J. V. (2013), Psychiatric clinical course strengthens the student–patient relationships of baccalaureate nursing students. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 23–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2012.01878.x
This study was conducted by the authors while teaching in the School of Nursing at California State University, Long Beach.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 3 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!