Qualifications: Dr Ketola is a RN and licensed clinical psychologist. She has worked in mental health since 1980; Dr Stein has been an educator in psychiatric community mental health nursing since 1981.
Psychiatric clinical course strengthens the student–patient relationships of baccalaureate nursing students
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 23–34, February 2013
How to Cite
KETOLA, J. and STEIN, J. V. (2013), Psychiatric clinical course strengthens the student–patient relationships of baccalaureate nursing students. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 23–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2012.01878.x
This study was conducted by the authors while teaching in the School of Nursing at California State University, Long Beach.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 3 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.