Concepts of social inclusion, exclusion and mental health: a review of the international literature
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 71–81, February 2013
How to Cite
WRIGHT, N. and STICKLEY, T. (2013), Concepts of social inclusion, exclusion and mental health: a review of the international literature. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 71–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2012.01889.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication: 24 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.