Psychiatric nursing as ‘different’ care: experience of Iranian mental health nurses in inpatient psychiatric wards
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 124–133, March 2013
How to Cite
ZAREA, K., NIKBAKHT-NASRABADI, A., ABBASZADEH, A. and MOHAMMADPOUR, A. (2013), Psychiatric nursing as ‘different’ care: experience of Iranian mental health nurses in inpatient psychiatric wards. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 124–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2012.01891.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 24 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.