A comprehensive mental health nursing assessment: variability of content in practice
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 150–155, March 2013
How to Cite
COOMBS, T., CROOKES, P. and CURTIS, J. (2013), A comprehensive mental health nursing assessment: variability of content in practice. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 150–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2012.01901.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 10 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!