Inpatient verbal aggression: content, targets and patient characteristics
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 236–243, April 2013
How to Cite
STEWART, D. and BOWERS, L. (2013), Inpatient verbal aggression: content, targets and patient characteristics. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 236–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2012.01905.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 24 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.