The Sublime Object of Psychiatry: Schizophrenia in Clinical and Cultural Theory
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 3, page e2, April 2013
How to Cite
BAKER, C. (2013), The Sublime Object of Psychiatry: Schizophrenia in Clinical and Cultural Theory. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: e2. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2012.01914.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.