Corrupted cultures in mental health inpatient settings. Is restraint reduction the answer?
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 228–235, April 2013
How to Cite
PATERSON, B., MCINTOSH, I., WILKINSON, D., MCCOMISH, S. and SMITH, I. (2013), Corrupted cultures in mental health inpatient settings. Is restraint reduction the answer?. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 228–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2012.01918.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication: 28 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.