A systematic review of the evidence on service user involvement in interpersonal skills training of mental health students
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 525–540, August 2013
How to Cite
PERRY, J., WATKINS, M., GILBERT, A. and RAWLINSON, J. (2013), A systematic review of the evidence on service user involvement in interpersonal skills training of mental health students. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 525–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2850.2012.01955.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 24 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!