Habitual napping and performance on the Trail Making Test
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Journal of Sleep Research
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 209–210, June 2005
How to Cite
Bliwise, D. L. and Swan, G. E. (2005), Habitual napping and performance on the Trail Making Test. Journal of Sleep Research, 14: 209–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.2005.00457.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Sleep and circadian rhythms in normal aging. In: M.Billiard (Ed.) Sleep: Physiology, Investigations, and Medicine. Kluwer/Plenum, New York, 2003: 297–332. , .
- Assessing vigilance through a brief pencil and paper letter cancellation task (LCT): effects of one night of sleep deprivation and of the time of day. Ergonomics, 1997, 40: 613–630. , , and .
- Neuropsychologic detection of abnormal mental decline in older persons. JAMA, 1985, 253: 670–674. , , and .
- Neuropsychological Evaluation of the Older Adult: a Clinician's Guidebook. Academic, San Diego, CA, 2000. .
- Neurobehavioral test performance in the third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Neurotoxicol. Teratol., 2001, 23: 569–589. , , , , , and .
- Neuropsychological Assessment, 3rd edn. Oxford, New York, 1995. .
- Handbook of Normative Data for Neuropsychological Assessment. Oxford, New York, 1999. , and .
- The CES-D scale: a self-report depression scale for research in the general population. Appl. Psychol. Meas., 1977, 1: 385–401. .
- Clinical Neuropsychology: Current Status and Applications. John Wiley, New York, 1974. and .
- Coronary heart disease in the Western Collaborative Group Study: a follow-up experience of 4 and one-half years. J. Chron. Dis., 1970, 23: 173–190. , , , , and .
- A Compendium of Neuropsychological Tests, 2nd edn. Oxford, New York, 1998. and .
- Evidence for genetic mediation of executive control: a study of aging male twins. J. Gerontol. Psychol. Sci., 2002, 57B: P133–P143. and .
- Systolic blood pressure tracking over 25 to 30 years and cognitive performance in older adults. Stroke, 1998, 29: 2334–2340. , and .
- Systematic interindividual differences in neurobehavioral impairment from sleep loss: evidence of trait-like differential vulnerability. Sleep, 2004, 27: 423–433. , , and .
- Correlates of daytime sleepiness in 4578 elderly persons: the Cardiovascular Health Study. Sleep, 1998, 21: 27–36. , , , , and .
- Interaction of lack of sleep with knowledge of results, repeated testing and individual differences. J. Exp. Psychol., 1961, 62: 263–271. .