Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 European Sleep Research Society
Journal of Sleep Research
Volume 20, Issue 4, page 495, December 2011
How to Cite
Dijk, D.-J. (2011), Phenotyping sleep. Journal of Sleep Research, 20: 495. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.2011.00980.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Anatomical markers of sleep slow wave activity derived from structural magnetic resonance images. J. Sleep Res., 2011a, 20: 506–513. , , , , and
- EEG sleep slow-wave activity as a mirror of cortical maturation. Cereb. Cortex, 2011b, 21: 607–615. , , et al.
- Motor disturbances during non-REM and REM sleep in narcolepsy–cataplexy: a video-polysomnographic analysis. J. Sleep Res., 2011, 20: 514–521. , , et al.
- Functional connectivity in slow wave sleep: identification of synchronous cortical activity during wakefulness and sleep using time series analysis of electroencephalographic data. J. Sleep Res., 2011, 20: 496–505. , , and