Holland Sleep Disorders Questionnaire: a new sleep disorders questionnaire based on the International Classification of Sleep Disorders-2
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 European Sleep Research Society
Journal of Sleep Research
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 104–107, February 2013
How to Cite
KERKHOF, G. A., GEUKE, M. E. H., BROUWER, A., RIJSMAN, R. M., SCHIMSHEIMER, R. J. and VAN KASTEEL, V. (2013), Holland Sleep Disorders Questionnaire: a new sleep disorders questionnaire based on the International Classification of Sleep Disorders-2. Journal of Sleep Research, 22: 104–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.2012.01041.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted in revised form 6 July 2012; received 29 May 2012
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine. International Classification Of Sleep Disorders, 2nd edn. Diagnostic and Coding Manual. American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Westchester, IL, 2005.
- Population and occupational screening for obstructive sleep apnea: are we there yet?Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med., 1997, 155: 9–14. , and
- Statistics review 13: receiver operating characteristic curves. Crit. Care, 2004, 8: 508–512. , and
- The small world of psychopathology. PLoS ONE, 2011, 6: e27407. , , , and
- Clinicians’ use of the International Classification of Sleep Disorders, results of a national survey. Sleep, 2003, 26: 48–51. , , , and
- Using the Penn State Worry Questionnaire to identify individuals with generalized anxiety disorder: a receiver operating characteristic analysis. J. Behav. Ther. Exp. Psychiatry, 2003, 34: 283–291. , , and
- Insomnia, psychiatric disorders, and the transdiagnostic perspective. Curr. Dir. Psychol. Sci., 2008, 17: 299–303.Direct Link:
- Prevalence of DSM-IV diagnostic criteria of insomnia: distinguishing insomnia related to mental disorders from sleep disorders. J. Psychiatr. Res., 1997, 31: 333–346.
- A new questionnaire to detect sleep disorders. Sleep Med., 2002, 3: 99–108. , , et al.
- Initial validation of the SLEEP-50 questionnaire. Behav. Sleep Med., 2005, 3: 227–246. , , and