Long sleep and mortality
Long sleep duration and cause-specific mortality according to physical function and self-rated health: the Ohsaki Cohort Study
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 European Sleep Research Society
Journal of Sleep Research
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 209–216, April 2013
How to Cite
Kakizaki, M., Kuriyama, S., Nakaya, N., Sone, T., Nagai, M., Sugawara, Y., Hozawa, A., Fukudo, S. and Tsuji, I. (2013), Long sleep duration and cause-specific mortality according to physical function and self-rated health: the Ohsaki Cohort Study. Journal of Sleep Research, 22: 209–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2869.2012.01053.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!