Effects of experimentally induced Streptococcus suis infection on the pharmacokinetics of penicillin G in pigs
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 43–48, March 1990
How to Cite
ZHEN-LING, Z. and KI-FAI, F. (1990), Effects of experimentally induced Streptococcus suis infection on the pharmacokinetics of penicillin G in pigs. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 13: 43–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.1990.tb00746.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!