Plasma concentrations and therapeutic efficacy of phenylbutazone and flunixin meglumine in the horse: pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modelling
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 459–469, December 1994
How to Cite
TOUTAIN, P.L., AUTEFAGE, A., LEGRAND, C. and ALVINERIE, M. (1994), Plasma concentrations and therapeutic efficacy of phenylbutazone and flunixin meglumine in the horse: pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modelling. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 17: 459–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.1994.tb00278.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
- Paper received 15 February 1993; accepted for publication 14 February 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!