A lipopolysaccharide-induced acute phase response in the pig is associated with a decrease in hepatic cytochrome P450-mediated drug metabolism
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 382–388, October 1996
How to Cite
MONSHOUWER, M., WITKAMP, R. F., NIJMEIJER, S. M., van LEENGOED, L.A.M.G., VERNOOY, H.C.M., VERHEIJDEN, J.H.M. and MIERT, A.S.J.P.A.M. V. (1996), A lipopolysaccharide-induced acute phase response in the pig is associated with a decrease in hepatic cytochrome P450-mediated drug metabolism. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 19: 382–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.1996.tb00068.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
- Paper received 13 December 1995; accepted for publication 23 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!