The effect of inflammation on the disposition of phenylbutazone in Thoroughbred horses
Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 475–481, December 1996
How to Cite
MILLS, P. C., NG, J. C. and AUER, D. E. (1996), The effect of inflammation on the disposition of phenylbutazone in Thoroughbred horses. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 19: 475–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.1996.tb00085.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
- Paper received 8 April 1996; accepted for publication 28 June 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!