The use of dextromethorphan to treat repetitive self-directed scratching, biting, or chewing in dogs with allergic dermatitis
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 99–104, April 2004
How to Cite
Dodman, N. H., Shuster, L., Nesbitt, G., Weissman, A., Lo, W.-Y., Chang, W.-W. and Cottam, N. (2004), The use of dextromethorphan to treat repetitive self-directed scratching, biting, or chewing in dogs with allergic dermatitis. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 27: 99–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2004.00549.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- (Paper received 23 May 2003; accepted for publication 19 December 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!