Clinical efficacy of prophylactic administration of trimethoprim/sulfadiazine in a Streptococcus equi subsp. zooepidemicus infection model in ponies
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 45–49, February 2005
How to Cite
ENSINK, J. M., BOSCH, G. and VAN DUIJKEREN, E. (2005), Clinical efficacy of prophylactic administration of trimethoprim/sulfadiazine in a Streptococcus equi subsp. zooepidemicus infection model in ponies. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 28: 45–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2004.00624.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
- (Paper received 17 May 2004; accepted for publication 29 September 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!