Superiority of the gastroduodenal safety profile of licofelone over rofecoxib, a COX-2 selective inhibitor, in dogs
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 81–86, February 2005
How to Cite
MOREAU, M., DAMINET, S., MARTEL-PELLETIER, J., FERNANDES, J. and PELLETIER, J.-P. (2005), Superiority of the gastroduodenal safety profile of licofelone over rofecoxib, a COX-2 selective inhibitor, in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 28: 81–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2004.00640.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
- (Paper received 2 August 2004; accepted for publication 8 November 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!