Penetration of ceftiofur into sterile vs. Mannheimia haemolytica-infected tissue chambers in beef calves after subcutaneous administration of ceftiofur crystalline free acid sterile suspension in the ear pinna
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 247–251, June 2005
How to Cite
WASHBURN, K., JOHNSON, R., CLARKE, C. R., ANDERSON, K., LUCAS, M., BRYSON, W., ROBINSON, J., DAME, K., HUBBARD, V., CALLAHAN, K. and ROBB, E. (2005), Penetration of ceftiofur into sterile vs. Mannheimia haemolytica-infected tissue chambers in beef calves after subcutaneous administration of ceftiofur crystalline free acid sterile suspension in the ear pinna. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 28: 247–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2005.00642.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2005
- (Paper received 21 July 2004; accepted for publication 29 November 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!