Present address: Dr B. D. X. Lascelles, Comparative Pain Research Laboratory, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, USA
PK-PD modeling of buprenorphine in cats: intravenous and oral transmucosal administration1
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2005
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 453–460, October 2005
How to Cite
ROBERTSON, S. A., LASCELLES, B. D. X., TAYLOR, P. M. and SEAR, J. W. (2005), PK-PD modeling of buprenorphine in cats: intravenous and oral transmucosal administration. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 28: 453–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2005.00677.x
Some data previously presented at the 27th annual meeting of the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists, Orlando, FL, USA (2002).
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2005
- (Paper received 21 December 2004; accepted for publication 14 June 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!