Effect of tepoxalin on renal function in healthy dogs receiving an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 581–586, December 2005
How to Cite
FUSELLIER, M., DESFONTIS, J.-C., MADEC, S., GAUTIER, F., MARESCAUX, L., DEBAILLEUL, M. and GOGNY, M. (2005), Effect of tepoxalin on renal function in healthy dogs receiving an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 28: 581–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2005.00685.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2005
- (Paper received 12 February 2005; accepted for publication 19 July 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!