The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy of the FDA. No official support or endorsement by the FDA is intended or should be inferred.
Interspecies allometric scaling. Part I: prediction of clearance in large animals
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 415–423, October 2006
How to Cite
MAHMOOD, I., MARTINEZ, M. and HUNTER, R. P. (2006), Interspecies allometric scaling. Part I: prediction of clearance in large animals. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 29: 415–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2006.00786.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2006
- (Paper received 31 May 2005; accepted for publication 21 July 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!