Pulmonary disposition of tilmicosin in foals and in vitro activity against Rhodococcus equi and other common equine bacterial pathogens
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 561–568, December 2006
How to Cite
WOMBLE, A., GIGUÈRE, S., MURTHY, Y. V. S. N., COX, C. and OBARE, E. (2006), Pulmonary disposition of tilmicosin in foals and in vitro activity against Rhodococcus equi and other common equine bacterial pathogens. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 29: 561–568. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2885.2006.00804.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2006
- (Paper received 22 July 2006; accepted for publication 23 August 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!